2002.03-2006.05 Mechatronic Engineering,Northwestern Polytechnical University (NWPU), P.R.China Ph.D degree, Dissertation: Prediction of Shrinkage for Investment Casting of Aerofoil-shaped Turbine Blades and Application of Optimization Method Adviser: Prof. Dr. Weihong Zhang
1999.09-2002.03 Institute of Civil Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, P.R.China M.S degree, Thesis: Research on MTMD System for Suppressing Vibration of Tall Building Subjected to Wind Loads Adviser: Prof. Dr. Xun’an Zhang
1994.09-1998.07 Mechanical Science and Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, P.R.China B.M.E degree, Thesis: A New Design Method of the CNC drilling machines Adviser: Prof. Dr. Ning Zhao
1998.07-1999.08 The 46th institute of aviation manufacturing departments, P.R.China
Researcher: the development and management of the new aeronautic products.
2005.04- 2008.04 Institute for Chemical Technology and Polymer Chemistry, University of Karlsruhe, Germany
PostDoc.: CFD and simulation of reactive flow.
CFD and simulation of reacting flows
- Modeling species transport and finite-rate chemical kinetics (including porous media)
- Numerical calculation of multiphase flows (e.g. gas-solid flow)
- Design of reactor and parameter optimization
- Modeling for (chemical vapor deposition)
Modeling and simulation for electro-catalytic function of nano-structured surfaces
- Simulation of CO electro-oxidation on well-defined nano-structured model electrodes (by CL prepared and micelle-based)
1) Zhang D, Seidel Y E, Behm R J, Deutschmann O. Simulation and experimental verification of mass transport and electro-catalytic reaction in a thin-layer flow cell. (in preparation)
2) Zhang D, Janardhanan V M, Seidel Y E, Behm R J, Deutschmann O. Modeling and simulation of CO monolayer electro-oxidation on the planar and nano-structured Pt/GC model electrodes. ( in preparation)
3) Zhang D, Seidel Y E, Behm R J, Deutschmann O. Modeling and simulation of CO bulk electro-oxidation on the planar and nano-structured Pt/GC model electrodes. (in preparation)
4) Aijun Li, Günter Schoch, Sven Lichtenberg, Dan Zhang, Olaf Deutschmann. A novel CVD/CVI reactor with an in situ sampling apparatus connected to an online GC/MS. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2007, 201(22-23): 8939-8943.
5) Zhang D, Zhang W.H. Experiment-based inverse method for the study of interface heat transfer in the investment casting process. Materials Science Forum. 2006, (532-533): 709-712.
6) Zhang D, Zhang W.H. Optimization of thermal stress and deformation of the casting during solidification by neural network and genetic algorithm, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2006,4(27):697-702
7) Zhang D, Zhang W.H. A Reversing Design Methodology of the Die Profile in Investment Casting Based on the Simulation of Displacement Field and Identification of Featured Parameters, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics . 2006,3(27): 509-514
8) Zhang D, Zhang W.H, Zhu J.H. A New Method for Determination of Transient Interfacial Heat Transfer Coefficients for the process of horizontal continuous casting, Special Casting & Non-Ferrous Alloys, 2006, 3
9) Zhang D, Zhang W.H. Application of Shape Optimization Based on Numerical Simulation in Feeder Design, Foundry. 2004, (53)2: 129-132.
10) Zhang D, Zhang W.H. Sensitivity analysis using mesh-smoothing for shape optimization of casting process,The 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Design and Manufacturing. Xi’an, PRC. Jun, 21st, 2004.
11) Zhang D, Zhang X.A. On Optimizing MTMD for Suppressing Vibration of Tall Building Subjected to Wind Loading, Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University. 2002, (20)4: 672-676.