- By Railway(Online-Timetable) to „Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof“ (Main Railway Station)
- From the Station to the University : By tramway (No 2, Direction "Durlach"; No 3, Direction "Siemensallee"; No S4, Direction "Bretten/Eppingen") to the tram stop „Kronenplatz/Kaiserstr.“ (with No 2 & S4) or to Kronenplatz/Erler-Str (with No 3). Then walk along the Street to the main entrance of the university, cross the entrance place (Ehrenhof), then turn right. At the left side, in the building 11.23 , Engesserstr. 18 , you find the secretariate of the Polymer Chemistry (third floor).
How to find the institute
|Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute for Chemical Technology and Polymer Chemistry
Engesserstraße 18 / 20
Bui. 11.21 / 11.23
Geb 11.23, Engesserstr. 18
Map of the campus
map as PDF-file includes all buildings hosting office/lab space for the institute ITCP.
- Taxi-Funk-Zentrale 07 21 - 944 144
- Minicar & Citycar 07 21 - 565 050
- From motorway A5 (right side of the river Rhein):
drive "Durlach , direction Stadtmitte": straight on until a big crossover (Durlacher Tor). From there turn right and follow the signs to "Universität" . At the main entrance you can recieve an parking and entrance authorization for one day.
- From motoway A65 or B9 (left side of the river Rhein):
Cross the River and stay on the road until the drive "Stadion". Leave the freeway and follow the signs "Stadion" or "Universität". At the main entrance you can recieve an parking and entrance